Re: How to do very simple calculations using MS?

Attached the varVAR.txt file, eg the variable in a variable's variable.

-I would not considder the use of the PREV function, mainly because
 that with a calculation like this one, it will crash (blow the Memory).
-I wonder, when finished, what this calculation would do to the MEM
 and processors mem anyway (storing all the variables).
  Though to me, it is much like linking Cells (MS's variables) in the
  Excels' formula-editor, eg with the MetaStock Formula-field being a cell.
-I could not see the functionality and cohesiveness of the SQRT-parts
  with the rest of the samples, so left it out and did not include it in the file,
  but most likely you will have to "extend" all of your indicators in this file
  (the JR40-JR500), with more sub-indicators.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas