Re: How to do very simple calculations using MS?

Hi Ton,
the task I want to calculate is just a simple 3 line loop...

To calculate 50 AR's values I would need 50 !
(faculty, 50x49x48...x1) sub 'fml's who had not a single
shared line. The first one would be 50 lines long, the second
49, the third 48, and so on. So these wouldn't even fit
into the space allowances from Metastock ...

Might be there is really a solution using PREV, but I don't
see one. A working functional language (like LISP)
would for sure be capable of doing what i want.

Furthermore, one would want to play with the number to
see if 30 is better than 20 or 10 ...

Looking like hopeless ...

Regards - Jasper