From: <A
href="mailto:mdussault@xxxxxxxxxxxx"; title=mdussault@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Michel
Dussault
To: Equis
Support
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 9:11 AM
Subject: error in exploration

Hi,
after installing the update diskette received yesterday for
the downloader,
I am unable to run an exploration for a pre defined group
of folders?

I can not even have acces to directory to recreate that
group.

What should I do?

Ps: I do have a backup of prior installation

Regards,

MD

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\explorer.gif"