Re: Reducing file-size of saved chart

  • To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Reducing file-size of saved chart
  • From: Maurice <maza95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:51:02 -0800

This depends on your graphics reslution. If you use 800x600 the file will be
much more smaller then if you use 1280x1024.

I solve the problem bij using the "alt" key and print screen. The picture (of
the monitor) will be a little smaller, but by saving the picture you will get
a much smaller filesize without loosing much quality.

Good luck,

Maurice Zandbelt