Re: Increasing the MetaStock(R) Formula Language with MetaStock 7

  • To: "MetaStock listserver" <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Increasing the MetaStock(R) Formula Language with MetaStock 7
  • From: "Glen Wallace" <gcwallace@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 18:04:38 -0800

Daniel:

I don't recall seeing a lot of discussion on the Omega listserver about
RadarScreen, but the general discussion there is, to say the least, not
complimentary about the 2000i family of applications.  You might want to
check out Mark Brown's TraderWare at www.traderware.com as another
alternative.

Regards.