Re: October TASC - ADX

  • To: "MetaStock listserver" <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: October TASC - ADX
  • From: "Glen Wallace" <gcwallace@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 18:05:31 -0800

Theo:

Are you referring to the Oct99 TASC page 21 sidebar?  I wrote it precisely
as shown and had no problems.   It is much more helpful than the standard,
rounded ADX function, though I do note that there are some differences when
it is plotted alongside the standard ADX function  --  and I don't mean
basic rounding differences.

Perhaps Tech Support could comment on this.

cc: Tech Support