From: anthmaas@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:anthmaas@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 1999 5:10 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: anthmaas@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Yahoo data.

Just check it over from time to time.

I have run RTD history data vs Yahoo!'s and only on the volume
site there was occasionaly  a 1% difference. This was the Dow
Indu daing back to 1900, Transp to 1928 and S&P to 1950.

Current data differs sometimes per stock + column, and "most"
differences (+/- 5%) occurs with the Indexes.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas