Re: Two reasons to hold sugar

Wasn't sure whether to add my 2¢ under the "hold" or "fold" category,
and I know it will just complicate things even more to talk about price
itself, but if you look at daily sugar, well, it seems to be having a
hard time overhead, doesn't it? . . . and of course all that action is
taking place at a 38% weekly level . . . although why shouldn't sugar
retrace even further?

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Weekly sugar.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Daily sugar.gif"