Re: ATHM

Nope, I'm out of range (> 4km from nearest DSL compatible phone switch), so
I can't get DSL until 6 months from whenever I ask when it will be available.

Maybe the Rogers technicians are focusing on keeping the Toronto servers up
and letting us weirdos here in the far west fend for ourselves. :)

-uf