RE: ATHM

Jim -

I'm wondering why you would choose ATHM. It's up only about 33% off of
it's low from
August, and has just failed a recovery attempt. AOL is up over 50% and
still going
up, YHOO is up almost 60%, to me, these are signs of strength. I'm sure
ATHM has a
great product, but it's not acting well at all.

I think that if ATHM was going to be a leader coming out of this
correction, it
should be acting better than it is now.

Compare it to VRTS - What correction?

or AMCC - which pulled back dramatically, but has bounced back nicely.

Both of these companies are making money now, not years in the future
and they are
also acting quite well in this market.

Also the drug stocks are starting to act quite well - PFE, JNJ, SGP and
MRK.

We are coming into the strongest part of the year for the market,
November to May
is the time to be in as documented in several studies, most recently in
Barron's a
few weeks ago.

Also, next year is a presidential election year, which has been
documented as the best
time of the 4 year presidential cycle.

Anyway, I think we're going to have a wonderful rally coming up, and I
would rather be
in leaders like the stocks I mentioned than in stocks that are suffering
now.

Regards

Gary Lyben
Quotes Plus(r)