Re[2]: Re:Problems coding an exit

Yes, that's right.  I went through the very same sequence, thinking that PREV
returned the previous indicator value, before Equis straightened me out.

Gary

Subject:    Re: Re:Problems coding an exit
Author: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:       10/13/99 8:31 AM

Gary:

So, the first instance of 'EntryPrice' has no effect on the subsequent
redefinition of EntryPrice?  In other words, if the first instance of
EntryPrice defined yesterday's value as 100, the PREV function in the
subsequent redefinition would ignore that value and look for its own PREV?

The solution, therefore, is to combine the modules?