From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Angel Ibarra
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 12:22 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Zig-Zag indicator

Dear Guy,
I know that, but the idea is to use this indicator to make stock
selection.
I have made a system in Metastock, using Zig-Zag, to obtain a more
realistic Maximum Profit System. I have observed that the earnings of
any
other good system are, more or less, a fracction of the results of this
system, and this fraction seems to be more os less constant. Let me
explain
better: If I run this system in several stocks and I get that stock A
has
earnings of 100% , stock B has 10%, and stock C has 150%  indicates to
me
(better: maybe indicates) that there is somewhere a system able to
produce
around 50%, 5% and 75% of earnings, but no more and for each stock the
system can be different.
I have made a few test in Metastock, but now I am trying to traslate the
system to Excel  and I am not sure about the formulation of the
indicator.
Regards
Angel

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\smime3.p7s"