RE: Data Sevice (continuous data)

Chuck

We only use the C-bar to calculate trade profitability.  All of our systems
are based upon the daily price movement, so we need to include the prior
day's close and then we develop all of our calculations from there.

We do mostly proprietary systems that don't run in MetaStock.  Use MS for
charting.  Trying now to use OLE to connect to Excel and our system there
(also in Visual Basic).

We have never been able to get MS to do our calculations, primarily because
of how they appear to do their calculations (using the disk drive) and their
lack of variables.

I haven't had the time to start playing with v6.5.  Spent almost 6 months
converting to MS for DOS and getting some of our stuff to run (and I've been
programming for over 30 years).  Rather than play with MS anymore, I'm
converting everything to VB and I have bought the MS File Library system so
that I can access the MS data directly.

Regards

Guy