Downloader 6.5 - Creating New Securities

How do you make Downloader 6.5 automatically create a new security if
a new security appears in a data file it downloads?   I'm creating a
new Directory/Folder for a new data base,  and I'm not very keen in
the idea of typing in each security name and ticker, for hundreds of
securities.    Under the old MS Utility for updating data, if a new
security appeared it gave you the option of creating a new security
Yes/No, but it doesn't appear that Downloader has this option, or does
it?

Bill Sutherland