Re: Metastock EOD V6.52

I too am pleased with the patch. I like the ability to test with open or
close on the system tester. I do have one big, BIG, BIG disapointment.
The patch doesn't allow you to use OLE automation of the O,H,L,C from
Excel to Metastock 6.52 and then chart as a bar or candlestick chart. It
only plots as a line. Humm.

But not the end of the world MS 6.5 loads into another subdirectory very
easily. So I'll continue to use MS 6.5 for the OLE of RT data from
Excel. And use MS 6.52 for the EOD charts.

Harley