Gann Swing concepts (Fibonacci trader) in Metastock?

Hi Gann traders, all

has anyone tried to implement the basic Gann Swing concepts of Robert
Krausz in Metastock?

In my opinion it must be possible to implement the definitions of the
Gann swing trading as described in the Jan 99 issue of TASC.

Interesting would be
- Automatic recognition of valleys/peaks of swing channels and fibo
lines 38.2 and 61.8
  (parallel to channels, that's not possible with metastock).
- HiLo Activator

May be the Gann approach can't be converted into a 'stupid' mechanical
system.
But I would feel much better when I could back test myself. The
'fibonaccitrader' can't do that as far as I know.

Best Regards
Thomas Winklhofer