RE: Data Service

Al

I'm trying out Prophet now.  Will look at Primate.  Prophet offers a free 30
day trial.  I'm going to replace my CompuServe data provider ASAP.

I do primarily futures with a couple of stocks thrown in and don't want to
pay a premium for stocks, since I just follow one or two.  One of these
days, I get up to speed like Jim G. and then need stock info.

Regards

Guy