Data Sevice

I have run into a stone wall as relates to changing data providers and
using the Equis downloader.  I want futures and stock quotes, I need them
to be clean, and I want to access these quotes thru a dial up number, just
as I have for my Dow Jones Service.  I have contacted Theresa at QP2, and
really don't understand what she has to tell me.  From past posts on this
lists, Rueters and Telescan and Dial Data have drawn much criticism as to
their reliability and accuracy.  Does anyone have a suggestion?  I do not
want to leave the MS program, but it seems as though I must now consider
that as one of my options.

Al Taglavore