Re: HTML vs TXT Format

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998, L J Phillips wrote:

> Thank you for the comments
>
> I will check my setup

I find it odd that you are using IE4 and it does not render HTML. Do you
see some messages with stuff like: <b>This
&nbsp;&nbsp;is&nbsp;some&nbsp;HTML</b> ?

Or do you see some messages with different size fonts, bold letters, etc.?

If the former, your reader is not rendering HTML and if the latter, it is.
On my non-list email account I use Netscape, and have it configured to
send out mail as non-HTML (eschew obfuscation! :-). However, it renders
incoming HTML just fine.

Cheers,

Jim