RE: MS 6.5 - forget about it..

amen- I for one am already completely committed to QP data.  I have dropped
Worden and Telescan forever.  And because AIQ will not read QP data, I have
quit using AIQ altogether.  I use GET [which, thank god, reads QP directly]
and GT 2.1 [need to convert QP to Metastock], Market Analyst [which will
read QP soon I'm led to believe], and of course Metastock itself.  But I can
do without Metastock, and may very well drop it just as a matter of protest.
I will NEVER use Reuters data.

Al Stephens
astephen@xxxxxxxx