Re: MS 6.5 - Y2K ?

QP2 is looking better all the time.  I was waiting for the new Metastock
versions to come out and for the data vendors to debug everything before I
bought Metastock Pro.  However, if Equis is going to lock users into one
data provider, I wouln't consider purchasing any of thier products.  They
had a good thing going when many of the other software companies used their
data as a standard.  Most people want both a charting program as well as one
or more trading programs.  If Equis takes a high handed attitude with the
"Metastock data format", that will be the end of that..
Dan