Re: The Collective mechanical trading system

Forrest,
I think that more winning trades that losing trades is not necessarily a valid
criticism of a trading system.  Rather, it is the amount won versus the amount
lost over time. And what the maximum drawdown was along the way.  A really good
system could have more losers than winners -- indeed many of them do. But if they
make more than they lose over an acceptable time frame, and you can live with the
drawdown, the win/lose ratio is of less importance.

I know nothing at all about that particular system.  I'm just suggesting that
evaluating a system is seldom a simple matter of the number of winners versus the
number of losers.

Leo