Re: The Collective mechanical trading system

From:           	"Lionel and Gail Issen" <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:             	<metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        	Re: The Collective mechanical trading system
Date sent:      	Fri, 11 Dec 1998 08:12:21 -0600
Send reply to:  	metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> If the system is so good, why dont they use it themselves? Their blurb makes
> it sound like a goose that lays golden eggs.  If you had a goose that laid
> golden eggs would you sell it?
>
> Lionel

I went there and have a look to their so called
good trading system . The number of losing
trade is always greater than winning trade .
I think a lot of friends here are even better than
that !

I prefer read more email of this group than
spend money to buy it .

Forrest Ho