Re: good computers

I don't know about other brands, but I have been using GATEWAY at home and
work for at least 7 years. GATEWAY computers are very good and reliable,
they can take a beating and have had some in my office, especially from the
electricity, my office is located in a machineshop and many times the
electricity is above AC 120 or 125 volts.
Furthermore we started with windows 3.1 and now have windows 95 on all our
computers(6 pcs.) in the office. The oldest computer is a Pentium 75 with 32
MB RAM. All machines are on a network.
At home Iam using a G6-233 with windows 98 and Metstock Pro.
No problems. The computer is almost evryday working for at least 45 minutes.
Regards,
Joe.