Re: Homegrown fundatmentals on Iomega

<x-html><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
Hi Bill,
thing. I'm slightly better off than you insofar as mine broke down (twice)
inside the warranty period.
Jaz medium, delete it, and try to restore the data from the Jaz drive.
THIS HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN A SINGLE CASE.
over quality?
one looking to buy the stock or a Jaz drive I offer this caveat.&nbsp;
I have just had my second drive go bad in a two and one half year period.&nbsp;
I had to pay $100 on the first because I had it 13 months.&nbsp; I have
had four cartridges go bad.&nbsp; They have replaced these at no charge.&nbsp;
Saxon</font></font>

</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Dec 09 08:46:16 1998