Re: World's Best Macro Program - Fw: WinCron 1.32 released

And is it FREE too, like WinCron????
And is it as EASY as is WinCron????
(or do you like the others complicated commands-lines-structured-language?)

Otherwise, if I would like to pay for an standard automation-program, programs
that ought to come FREE with your OS, like old Dos-Batch is in Win95, I prefer
ClockMan95 well over WinBatch.
Both are using the same basis as lango(WIL) but ClockMan95 is luxurious
equiped with very extensive Help-files and also AutomationTools that WinBatch
clearly misses out on, incl. such equipment as an especialy Downloader-ready
AutoDial Tool and a also a very special and handy ClockMan's Automation Editor.

However, an automation tool-module should be standard included in your OS
and also in your main other OS like programs, like Excel/Office is equiped with.
Metastock is such a main program as well and should standard be equiped with
extensive automationing tools. Otherwise a future switch over to Excel can well
be considered. Who needs fancy charting programs, with so many limitations?
In Excel most formulas that do not work in Metatsock, can be set to work.
In Excel most data handling jobs that do not work in Downloader, can be set to work.
In Excel most to be handled jobs can be automated.
Only requirement for Excel is its graphical module to be updated to MetaStock
standards. With Excel you can then save on the odd $'s too as it all comes FREE
with the program.

As this automation is currently not included MetaStock, WinCron is then the best
alternative as it is FREE available and also very EASY to learn.
>From corresponding with its owner and developer Steve, understand that plenty of
future enhancements will become available 'nearly' on monthly basis. And any
request for the by you wanted additions is keen considered and when possible will
be auto implemented in the next edition. What more do you or we want?

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx