RE: new indicator ( by Guy Tann)

Mike

I'm not trying to be cute, but all of our indicators are home grown and use
none of the indicators or functions provided in MS.  Well, that's not true.
We do use the moving average function.  Our indicators go down about 11
levels to come up with an oscillator that cycles from +-10.  In fact, half
of our system can't even be calculated in MS because MS doesn't provide us
with the capability to access prior day results and modify them to come up
with today's results.  At least MS for DOS couldn't and I was unable to
convert our calculations over to MS for Windows.  I have spoken to Equis
support and they have given me a few suggestions to try to resolve the disk
accessing problem under Windows.

We base all of our calculations on each day's price movement and everything
we have developed comes from that.  This goes back to our philosophy that
insider information is reflected in the price action before we ever hear
about it, and that we will notice activity here first.  Our system is
strictly probability based.  We know, that over average, we'll be correct
approximately 75% of the time (based upon 16 years of history).  So all of
our trading is based upon the probability of success.

Regards

Guy