RE: REUTER DOWNLOADING TROUBLES

Yes.  Realize the you have to purchase the QP2 Software to download the
data.  The software is a lot like metastock in that it allow you to scan
for criteria and actually is a lot faster than metastock.  The problem
is that it is not as flexible.  The software however does provide a
simple download of the data, takes about 20 seconds at work on a T1
connection, and an update of the files.  This update is for the QP2
software.  Then you can have it automatically update your metastock
files.  Probably didn't explain it all that well but it is really simple
and takes about 5 minutes total to update 8000 QP2 files and 1500
metastock files.

Additionally, once a week you download fundamental data that goes into
the QP2 database.  This way you can use the QP2 Software to scan for
certain fundamental data and create a list to output to Metastock.  All
very flexible and I don't think I am using half it's functionality.  I
have seen some messages questioning the reliability of the QP2 data.  I
haven't noticed any problems.

Hope this helps.

http://www.qp2.com/