-----Original Message-----
From:	owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bkhogg@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Brian Hogg
Sent:	Wednesday, December 02, 1998 11:29 AM
To:	'metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject:	RE: REUTER DOWNLOADING TROUBLES

Does Quotes Plus have a Web Site?

-----Original Message-----
From:	Mike Peters [SMTP:mikep@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:	Wednesday, December 02, 1998 9:03 AM
To:	'metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject:	RE: REUTER DOWNLOADING TROUBLES

I feel your pain.  I used Reuters for several months.  The first month
there was no problem.  Then, the id=800 error.  I was told several times
that it was my problem and that there was nothing they could do.  Since
then it sounds like they realize they are having some sort of problem
themselves.  However, I have since switched to Quotes Plus for data.  In
5 months, I think I have had 3 data retrieval problems all fixed with a
retry.

I just had to chime in because the id=800 drove me nuts.  Now I can
concentrate on my system and not on the data downloading problems.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\winmail10.dat"