Re: Reuters

Metardr (or whoever you are) would you please tell us more
about your Cable modem set-up?  Who's providing the service
and is your throughput actually 53 x 56 KBPS?  Cable Modems
have to share the bandwidth with the others on the loop so your
actual throughput could be substantially less than the 10 MBPS
theoretical.Does your service provider guarantee any minimum
throughput?

Regards,
Stan