Re: NWAC, KEA and AMAT

Robert,
I am having some  computer problems. I am not sure but I think my CPU chip is
fried. After the low level hard drive format I still have system crashes even
in DOS. Let alone trying to load Windows. I peaked under the hood about 3
hours ago and the fan was not running. So I am going to pick up a chip
tomorrow.

The last two hours I have spent reconfiguring my laptop to connect to the
internet and then placed it on the LAN so I can get reconnected and at least
watch the market a little. It will be a few days before I can get this thing
back together, so I will respond to some questions when I get finished.

Harley