Re: NWAC, KEA and AMAT

Overall this has been a great discussion.  I for one appreciate Harly's
posting and I also appreciate, even more, the comments that it generated.
They make me more aware of the pitfalls to trading.  What it tells me is that
egos and emotions play a big role in how we trade and that one must learn to
control both to be successful overtime.  The market does not singularly factor
in our personal egos or emotions.  It is up to us to management when we trade
that is why a money management plan is paramout to success.    Please all of
youu keep posting as i have a lot to learn.

Thanks

John