Re: Linear Regression system

Hi Jeff,

Doesn't seem like there has been a strong public
response to your system post yet, but isn't that
the way it goes sometimes?  You post something
good and people either just grab it and run, or
they don't grab it at all.

I was not subscribed to the list when Steve posted
his lumber gif so I may have missed some of the
discussion about it - although he did mail it to
me privately.

Questions:

> Enter Long
> Cross(opt2,ForecastOsc(O,opt1))

1.The cross syntax reads cross(DATA ARRAY 1,
DATAARRAY2).Does "opt2" in the formula above
qualify as a data array?  Shouldn't it read "opt2"
OF something, as in opt2 of an indicator?
Straighten me out here, could you?

2. The ForecastOsc itself:  what is it?  Steve
uses several indicators that might qualify.

> Check out my last few trades on ANZ here
> http://www.uq.net.au/~zzjleder/metastock/anz.gif

It truly does look uncanny!

Philip