RE: World's Best Macro Program

And your .02 cents is, IMHO, fairly valid.  We'd all rather spend the time
in MS, I agree.

But folks, don't get to thinking that you have to be a programmer to do
this.  In most applications you can do virtually everything with a
keystroke (even copy exploration results - I've done it).  All that is
involved in creating a WinBatch macro is opening Window's Notepad and
typing those keystrokes into a file, saving the file with a .WBT extension,
and you are DONE!  If you want more advanced stuff then the EXTENSIVE help
files will pull you through.

Bottom line -- if you can do simple formulas in MS you can probably do a
WinBatch.