Re: [dlevels] Re: TC2000 Scans for Thrust

I recommend that clients get data from Genesis in
Metastock format... You can order a CDROM from them,
you get 15% off as a Coast Trading Package client.

TC2000 will export to Metastock format..

-Neal.

At 06:12 PM 2/27/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>Thanks for the reply.  I have Metastock, but I haven't learned the
>programming language yet.  That will be a future project!  One of my
>problems is getting data on 20,000 stocks in Metastock format.  I
>download data both from Genesis and TC2000.  I haven't studied
>Metastock enough to know whether I can import data from the CSI
>format.
>
>With TC2000, one cannot scan using either the detrend oscillator or
>MACD.

---
DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques -
http://www.fibtrader.com