[dlevels] Re: TC2000 Scans for Thrust

Thanks for the reply.  I have Metastock, but I haven't learned the
programming language yet.  That will be a future project!  One of my
problems is getting data on 20,000 stocks in Metastock format.  I
download data both from Genesis and TC2000.  I haven't studied
Metastock enough to know whether I can import data from the CSI
format.

With TC2000, one cannot scan using either the detrend oscillator or
MACD.