Re: [dlevels] Re: TC2000 Scans for Thrust

Can you make a custom formula?

Try scanning for when the detrended oscillator is within a
certain percentage of it's extreme over "n" bars.

Or similarly with the MACD.

I use Metastock for this, it's way more powerful
than TC2000.

-Neal.

At 07:46 PM 2/25/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>AVGC3.13 >= 1.05 * C10 means:  The 3 day moving average of the close
>13 days ago is greater to or equal to 1.05 times the close of 10 days
>ago.  I have written it this way to simulate a 3 day moving average
>displaced forward by 3 days.
>
>In TC2000 one cannot scan using MACD.  I've tried to work around
>that, but without much success.

---
DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques -
http://www.fibtrader.com