Re: [dlevels] Forex Trades EUR-USD & USD-JPY

Hi John,

Read below..

At 07:10 AM 2/18/2001 +0800, you wrote:
Hi
Neal,

Not suggesting you go chasing butterflies,
that's where I am at the moment and wanting to move
on.
Hahah! chase butterflies.. I can imagine, prancing around with a
net..

My immediate need to move forward on dlevel
involvement is a fundamental scanning
process to locate stocks, so that I
can enter and learn from my own experiences.
Look for thrust. There is a formula posted on the client web pages, it is
a Metastock formula. that's what
I use.

I have
posted forex trades that appear to comply with certain dlevel criteria,
without comment, because I guess they are not
equities.
That may be why they are not commenting on your charts.

I am
willing to contribute to the postings to the site, but need direction in
locating equity trades that others are willing to comment
on.

Can you help with anything out of your
box of tricks to assist me with the scanning
process??

There are any number of ways to find thrust. ROC is a good indicator. The
Detrended oscillator, MACD extremes etc.
Depending on your charting tools, you'll have to create a formula... I
use Metastock, and have posted the
formula on the client web pages.

-Neal.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor