Re: [dlevels] Forex Trades EUR-USD & USD-JPY

EQUITIES:
Neal,

I am still having problems in scanning EQUITIES
for possible entries, my entries to date are based on Gartley or
Butterfly patterns.
In order to assist me in developing a reliable
scanning process can you or any one else assist me with formulas for
TC2000, or TradeStation.

Thank you

JdF

Sorry, I don't know what a gartley or butterfly is.

At this point, I have a full box of the best tricks, no need for anything
else...

-Neal.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

www. .com