Re: [dlevels] Forex Trades EUR-USD & USD-JPY

Hi Neal,

Not suggesting you go chasing butterflies, that's
where I am at the moment and wanting to move on.

My immediate need to move forward on dlevel
involvement is a fundamental scanning process to
locate stocks, so that I can enter and learn from my own
experiences.
I have posted forex trades that appear to comply
with certain dlevel criteria, without comment, because I guess they are not
equities.
I am willing to contribute to the postings to the
site, but need direction in locating equity trades that others are willing to
comment on.

Can you help with anything out of your
box of tricks to assist me with the scanning process??

Thank you.

JdF
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV