  To: <A href="mailto:dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx>dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 11:47
  AM
  Subject: Re: [dlevels]

  Well, that's reassuring.  I figured you
  pro's were looking down your noses at me. :-)  Just a
  beginner.

  Neal would say that I'm wasting my time doing
  studies.  I've found that I gotta prove to myself what the statistics are
  for what I trade so I can come up with some rules that will give me a positive
  expectancy.  I don't know enough about trading to see the nuances that
  allow the kind of judgment necessary to trade with other than with rules that
  I blindly follow.

  It's looking like I've about got something going
  with my own particularly version of "Gartleys", another fib based
  formation.  I haven't given up on Bread and Butters and DRPO's, but I
  need to study them again with a better understanding of the rules than what I
  had had previously.  Neal's tips about the MACD ought to help.  I
  like the Gartley because it seems to come up more often than the others.
  Always studying something and refining my own rules.  More than you
  wanted to know. :-)

  Kevin
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    Thanks much, Kevin.  This seems to have
    worked.  What are you trading?  Please share charts with us again,
    I really enjoyed it when you did.

    Max
    <BLOCKQUOTE
    style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"><FONT
      face=Arial size=2> To
  to:dlevels-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor

Get 3 CDs for ONLY $9.99!