Re: [dlevels]

Well, that's reassuring.  I figured you pro's
were looking down your noses at me. :-)  Just a beginner.

Neal would say that I'm wasting my time doing
studies.  I've found that I gotta prove to myself what the statistics are
for what I trade so I can come up with some rules that will give me a positive
expectancy.  I don't know enough about trading to see the nuances that
allow the kind of judgment necessary to trade with other than with rules that I
blindly follow.

It's looking like I've about got something going
with my own particularly version of "Gartleys", another fib based
formation.  I haven't given up on Bread and Butters and DRPO's, but I need
to study them again with a better understanding of the rules than what I had had
previously.  Neal's tips about the MACD ought to help.  I like the
Gartley because it seems to come up more often than the others.  Always
studying something and refining my own rules.  More than you wanted to
know. :-)

Kevin
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Thanks much, Kevin.  This seems to have
  worked.  What are you trading?  Please share charts with us again, I
  really enjoyed it when you did.

  Max
  <BLOCKQUOTE
  style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"><FONT
    face=Arial size=2>

eGroups Sponsor

Get 3 CDs for ONLY $9.99!