Re: [dlevels]

Hi again, Kevin.

first of all, I'd never look down my nose at anyone
who is diligently studying anything!

Second, Neal is often full of shit (though very
competent and a great guy); he has the silly notion, for example, that volume of
shares traded doesn't matter.  He doesn't even look at it!  Volume and
L2 reading may not have been such a big deal ten years ago, but such things make
the difference today in direct access of often several points profit.  If I
was waiting for trades to actually cross the 3 x 3 or the MACD/Stochastic (which
are powerful indicators, don't get me wrong), I not only would miss the meat of
most of the best trades, but also would reduce my risk/reward ratio by a great
deal.

I for one would be thrilled to see your pattern you
are trading and learn from what you are studying.  NO, not more than I
wanted to know at all.

Max
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV