[dlevels] Re: INTC weekly, was tha a dbl Repo?

--- In dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx, maxtrout@xxxx wrote:
> --- In dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Ron Nuckles" <rnuckles@xxxx> wrote:
> > To my eye the recent move is not a DR because there are not
enough
> bars down (I like at least 10 prefer 14) to justify DR.  However
> March into May looks like a beautiful Bread and Butter.  By the way
> this looks like an AT chart.  Are you using TradePortal?
>
> I'm going to look through charts and try to find a DR that I think
> works and you can comment.  Just joined today and I have to figure
> out how to stick a chart into a post.
>
> Help on this?
>
> Thanks,
> DrMax

i didnt think it was. Actually I was thinking of the pattern before
the recent decline. Not enough thrust for a DR or B & B. Yes i use AT
financial through Tradeportal. You?

To post a chart you use a image composeing software such as Microsoft
Image Composer. You capture the image by doing a "shift + print
screen" then paste this into your image composer then save the file
and attatch it to an e mail msg addressed to dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx .

Ron

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/_/_/976082388/