[dlevels] Re: INTC weekly, was tha a dbl Repo?

--- In dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Ron Nuckles" <rnuckles@xxxx> wrote:
> To my eye the recent move is not a DR because there are not enough
bars down (I like at least 10 prefer 14) to justify DR.  However
March into May looks like a beautiful Bread and Butter.  By the way
this looks like an AT chart.  Are you using TradePortal?

I'm going to look through charts and try to find a DR that I think
works and you can comment.  Just joined today and I have to figure
out how to stick a chart into a post.

Help on this?

Thanks,
DrMax