[dlevels] Re: WAG

--- In dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Kevin Bryant" <mntlblok@xxxx> wrote:
> WAG looks like a neat B & B setting up, do you think?  There's good
support at 4160 and very strong at 3650.  Are you taking this trade?
Of course there are many other components to our trading plan. How
are you seeing it?  I like the good thrust up, strong for a listed
stock I believe.  I need to learn how to post a chart, would like to
put up AVNX and talk about a trade.  Let me know the tech of it, OK?

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/_/_/976073956/