Re: [amibroker] TimeNum() throws error in for-if loop??

  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 21:35:41 -0700 (PDT)
  • From: Christian Vost <christianvost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] TimeNum() throws error in for-if loop??

Thanks Keith, I will try this.

I also have another looping problem that you might be able to help me with???
The first part of the loop contains buy conditions, and if met, the exit conditions are nested underneath. This backtests o.k.
I then added short conditions which are checked if there are no buy signals. These also have exits nested underneath. The code looks Ok and has no errors, but when it is run in the backtester, the results are inconsistent with my system logic. It's very strange.
I then wrote individual for-if loops into the trading system, for long and short, and this worked fine, so why won't they work together???
Any feedback is much appreciated.
Chris.