[amibroker] Re: INDIVIDUAL BACKTEST CODE QUESTION

  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 01:51:14 -0000
  • From: "bistrader" <bistrader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: INDIVIDUAL BACKTEST CODE QUESTION

Guess you are saying that I can not control via afl code and have to do some kind of external thinge.  Hi Fred, hope you are doing well.  Two word reply.  Short and sweet.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx