[amibroker] Fwd: OT: QP Data Incorrect [1 Attachment]

  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 20:35:48 -0500
  • From: "bluesinvestor .." <abmessages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Fwd: OT: QP Data Incorrect [1 Attachment]

<*>[Attachment(s) from bluesinvestor .. included below]

I sent this to the main QP list (yesterday) and QP support (a couple of days
ago).  However it seems that the main list is now defunct and/or
locked down.  Messages have to be approved and there has not been any
activity for over 5 months.  What is going on?

I am starting to get concerned!!  What happened to the days where Gary
or Janene would answer questions and concerns the same day on the
list?  I know Janene is not around anymore - has not been for a while
- but that seems to be about the time where the company stopped
communicating with the client on a consistent basis.

I am having data problems and there doesn't seem to be anyone
monitoring support - or at least not answering questions and concerns.
 For those of you who are still around and using the QP service can
you confirm the data problems I outline below?