[amibroker] Request do we have an afl to show chart with trend of price in 15mintf,1hr time

  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 02:27:50 -0000
  • From: "ford7k" <ford7k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Request do we have an afl to show chart with trend of price in 15mintf,1hr time

Hi experts
Request for chart with trend status of other timeframes

I SAW A MT4 CUSTOMER LOOKING AT A CHART,it shows trend of price at the moment in various timeframes.he was looking at 5min chart. his trading depended on uparrows on 15m and H1.

the tf are   m15,h1,h4,daily,weekly
There an arrow sort of thing showing the trend is up,dn,or flat.
Is there any such afl which produces chartsimilar to above.?
please help

I was seeing the codes generated by coding expewrts like jorgen walgren,graham kavanagh,TJ,himself,herman,mike,rick,reinsley,drokill
etc. any guidelines etc on this issue,please help.
advance thanks
ford

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/